News – Biodevice Biological Solutionsmarcelo.barsotti2021-10-31T17:40:04-03:00
Our cookies help us to:
- Provide a site that works as you would expect;
- Prevent you from having to start a new session each time you visit the site;
- Remember your settings during and between visits;
- Improve the speed/security of the site;
- Allowing you to share pages on social networks, such as Facebook;
- Continuously improve our site for you.
- Obtain any personally identifiable information (without your express permission);
- Obtain any sensitive information (without your express permission);
- Pass your data to advertising networks;
- Pass your personally identifiable information to third parties;
- Paying sales commissions.
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
- Determine whether you are logged in or not;
- Remember if you have already answered some questions (so you don't have to fill in your data more than once).
There is no way to avoid these cookies other than not using the site.
Cookies on social networks
To make it easy for you to 'like' or share our content on social networks such as Facebook and Twitter we provide buttons. The privacy implications of this vary between social networks and depend on your privacy settings on these networks.
Cookies for anonymous visitors
How to turn off cookies
Generally, you can turn off cookies by adjusting your browser settings to prevent you from accepting cookies. Doing so, however, will likely limit the functionality of a large portion of websites, including ours, as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites. For more information about cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.